Call center services in the Philippines comprise both; inbound and outbound calls. Despite the similarity in these titles, their meanings are paradoxical. Inbound calls, as the name suggests, “in” are incoming initiated by a customer. These are complaint-centric calls that are made to resolve an issue.
The agents at the call center services Philippines give their esteemed solutions to a customer’s problems. For example, a consumer buys a commodity from a website. Despite laid-out instructions, they cannot seem to process the return request.
In such events, they may reach out to an inbound call center service and urge their assistance. Good manners and high patience are an integral part of a call center job. Sometimes customers may be disrespectful due to the lack of a solution, but the representatives must handle a situation calmly.
The customers usually require an instant answer or one that can be provided within a day. With the rise of the pandemic, inbound calling services have started taking place remotely. One of the very first websites to endorse this culture was Flipkart.
Also, read: US Travel Advisory To Level 2 For India
The agent initiates an outbound call to the customer. It is the direct opposite of inbound calling. These include subscription renewal services, telemarketing, fundraising, updating the consumer regarding incomplete payments or market research.
The agents have to maintain dexterity and proficiency because these calls are typically always declined. People are preoccupied with their lives and see outbound calls as a nuisance. Hence the representatives must make their point in an agile yet effective manner. Outbound calls comprise Business Process Outsourcing.
These days nobody answers their calls quickly due to caller ID services like the True caller. If they see an unidentified caller, it is instantly ruled out as spam. Hence, it can be challenging to conduct outbound calling services.
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN INBOUND CALLS AND OUTBOUND CALLS
- Inbound calls are a result of customer queries and dilemmas.
- They are more common than inbound calls and generate extensive revenue because the call center cannot ignore them. The representatives get well-paid contingent on their problem-solving skills.
- They help people change passwords, update their account information, and resolve other existing complaints. An example of their job profile is mentioned earlier.
- Inbound calls are a boon to the older population who are challenged around technology. They still prefer having the human touch and picking the phone up and reaching out for assistance.
- They use technology such as call monitoring, muting, holding, transferring, barging in, and even live chats.
- Outbound calls are initiated by customer care.
- Their epicenter is to either make sales or retrieve pending money.
- Outbound calls are also known as cold calls because they are made to people who do not expect them. Most of these calls either go unanswered or are turned down by the customers. People might sometimes be rude and give an earful to the representatives.
- They use multitudinous technology such as Outbound IVR to engage multiple people with one email or automated message. CRM Integration is constructing a website replete with commonly desired information regarding the caller and customer, making the process relatively seamless.
- The representatives must also do lead generation to be taken more seriously.
CONCLUSION Call Center Services Philippines
These are the core differences between an inbound and outbound call which comprise the call center universe.